About Waco Foot & Ankle, P.A.
Welcome to the website of Waco Foot & Ankle! If your feet or ankles are hurting, and you’re suffering from pain or injuries that are keeping you from living the way you want to live, you’ve come to the right place.
Our team of podiatric experts is dedicated to bringing the latest research, training, and technology in the field to the heart of Texas, and putting them to work for your feet. Feel free to review this website fully for more information and education about common foot and ankle conditions and treatments our specialists provide.
We look forward to working with you!
We take great pride in our work. From the front desk to the physicians, everyone involved is focused on one element: the care of your feet and ankles. We would like to thank the community for voting for us in recent years for our service!
- Winner: Best of Waco – Podiatrist 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Winner: Best of Waco – Podiatry Clinic 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Winner: Reader’s Choice Award – Podiatry: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Before Your First Visit
You may print out the forms and complete them by hand, or type your responses directly into the form on your computer to save time.
- New Patient Form Pack – Open, complete, print and bring with you to your visit.
- Form Pack 2 – This pack is for existing patients who have been seen in the last 12 months. Open, complete, print and bring with you to your visit.
- Form Pack 3 – This pack is for existing patients who have not been seen in the last 12 months but have been seen in the last 24 – 36 months. Open, complete, print and bring with you to your visit.
- Minor Without Guardian – This form must be completed in order for a minor to be evaluated and treated in our office in the absence of a parent or legal guardian.
- Authorization to Release Protected Health Information – Open, complete, print and return to our office.
MON - THU | 8:00am - 5:00pm
FRI | 8:00am - 4:00pm
201 Colonnade Parkway, Suite #100
Woodway, TX 76712